ItsMods

Full Version: Client Say
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-08-2012, 17:22)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the suggestion. Added SayAll(ServerClient, Message) and SayTeam(ServerClient, Message).

wow thx ^^. But i also need to know if "OnSay" will be triggered from a message send with SayAll(ServerClient, Message) Big Grin
(08-08-2012, 17:25)Deviler86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2012, 17:22)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the suggestion. Added SayAll(ServerClient, Message) and SayTeam(ServerClient, Message).

wow thx ^^. But i also need to know if "OnSay" will be triggered from a message send with SayAll(ServerClient, Message) Big Grin

Yes, of course it will, that's what you suggested, didn't you.

Also modified OnSay to OnSay(ServerClient Client, String Message, bool Teamchat).
(08-08-2012, 17:50)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2012, 17:25)Deviler86 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, of course it will, that's what you suggested, didn't you.

Also modifed OnSay to OnSay(ServerClient Client, String Message, bool Teamchat).

omg thank you Smile.. i just didn't get a decent answer from anybody on my actual question, that's why i asked again.

Can you tell me when the changes are done and the new version is uploaded?
Pages: 1 2