ItsMods

Full Version: vuelvo pedirles the dynamism it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jump height
Someone could edit / create this dll???
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...eight.html
I need to jump 3 meters.
Because this plugin makes jump over 10 meters!
It is possible?
-------------------------------------------------- --------
I can not use this version:
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...lugin.html
so I need the version of Jariz
-----------------------------------------------------------
Come!, Is not so hard to help others
where's "Please?"
You asked so many questions, why not to make it yourself?

just edit that line in 'old' plugin
*(float*)0x6DA708 = 1000.0f;
to any value ( less )
Indeed, you're probably the biggest leecher this forum has ever seen.
@Ivankec might have been a bad english speaking low-iq guy as you, but at least he released and contributed to this site.
Before I give the default "We're not helping you because teknogods" answer, I'm begging you, If you really want to be involved into this and have so much questions and ideas, take some time to learn C# and how to work with the addon. It's a lot of fun and you won't have to wait for us to reply/archive your threads all the time, Besides that, You've accomplished something yourself besides begging for other people to do it for you, which probably is, A lot more rewarding.
lol atleast his asking for help ,alittle irrelevant but ive got this guy on steam atm who keeps asking me to make a mod for him and he will pay me , i say i will help him a and tell him not to offer me monney ,2 mins latter he will ask if i can just make it and he pay me :wtf his about to get blocked lol .

anyways @kpoviv
you want to mod ay?
and you say this old one make you jump 10 meters and you want 3 :/ hmmm

idea: try modding it :0

*(float*)0x6DA708 = 1000.0f; // is this is 10 meters then what the hell could 3 meters be??
(08-07-2012, 03:28)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]lol atleast his asking for help ,alittle irrelevant but ive got this guy on steam atm who keeps asking me to make a mod for him and he will pay me , i say i will help him a and tell him not to offer me monney ,2 mins latter he will ask if i can just make it and he pay me :wtf his about to get blocked lol .

anyways @kpoviv
you want to mod ay?

*(float*)0x6DA708 = 1000.0f; // is this is 10 meters then what the hell could 3 meters be??

Him:
[Image: eQGNh.jpg]
(08-07-2012, 03:34)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2012, 03:28)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]lol atleast his asking for help ,alittle irrelevant but ive got this guy on steam atm who keeps asking me to make a mod for him and he will pay me , i say i will help him a and tell him not to offer me monney ,2 mins latter he will ask if i can just make it and he pay me :wtf his about to get blocked lol .

anyways @kpoviv
you want to mod ay?

Him:
[Image: eQGNh.jpg]

No really, the same guy is asking me too...
*d0h is looking for fun*
seems like i found it
(08-07-2012, 03:28)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]t ive got this guy on steam atm who keeps asking me to make a mod for him and he will pay me , i say i will help him a and tell him not to offer me monney ,2 mins latter he will ask if i can just make it and he pay me :wtf his about to get blocked lol

Have we all got the same guy spamming us?
(08-07-2012, 08:49)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2012, 03:28)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]t ive got this guy on steam atm who keeps asking me to make a mod for him and he will pay me , i say i will help him a and tell him not to offer me monney ,2 mins latter he will ask if i can just make it and he pay me :wtf his about to get blocked lol

Have we all got the same guy spamming us?

yep i remember him saying something about talking to Rendflex lol so yes i'd say we all have the same person spamming us.

i dont mind helping people and i try but when they refuse to learn and just say i caint it shit's me and after 6 months of saying "do not offer me monney i dont like it & i will not accept it but i can show you how" you think one would get the idea and not ask , my prob is i keep giveing him chances i start helping him then he ask's me to make it all for money and wounders why i stop talking to him Rolleyes with all the code, class menus, and stuff ive given him he could have a really good mod going , if he ever reads it lol
Why the fuck isn't that guy spamming me? I'm a whore, I would make mods for money. I actually have already done so.
@zxz0O0 fuck you I made the mod on the netsky cod4 servers Happy cry .
Pages: 1 2