ItsMods

Full Version: aimbot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can someone make an aimbot mod for me for combat training. i really suck so i never get more than one killstreak and i wanna try the others. thanks.
Use the assault to support glitch.
You can do what @OrangePL said. Also: did you bring the difficulty to the lowest?
(07-28-2012, 11:59)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Use the assault to support glitch.

what is that

(07-28-2012, 12:52)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]You can do what @OrangePL said. Also: did you bring the difficulty to the lowest?

yes.
(07-28-2012, 12:55)hejgustav Wrote: [ -> ]

what is that

It's a modification which let's you put a killstreak like ac130 in the support class. You don't need to have 11-0 score to get it, you just need only that amount of kills you need.
Oh lol this is BO, haven't noticed. Ignore my previous post. If you want to get higher KS just camp in one of houses at Nuketown, place claymores / motion sensors and get kills until you reach desired killstreak.
(07-28-2012, 12:58)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2012, 12:55)hejgustav Wrote: [ -> ]

what is that

It's a modification which let's you put a killstreak like ac130 in the support class. You don't need to have 11-0 score to get it, you just need only that amount of kills you need.

ok thanks

(07-28-2012, 12:59)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Oh lol this is BO, haven't noticed. Ignore my previous post. If you want to get higher KS just camp in one of houses at Nuketown, place claymores / motion sensors and get kills until you reach desired killstreak.

ok thanks. and yeah i forgot to write that it was black ops. derp Tongue
use a mod and activate console commands Smile
When you are in combat training menu, you can open console and write /devmap mp_nuked. When map loads, you can use console commands like /god, /noclip, /sf_use_ignoreammo 1, etc
Why the hell is this thread still not archived...?
Pages: 1 2