ItsMods

Full Version: Wallhack (Unbannable)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because somebody posted it here and I thought it was very usefull I decided to make a small video tutorial on how to enable this shit.
Works very well and is probably unbannable, unless you do it to much and people record you via theater mode.

Enjoy :
Not ur typical wallahcks but seems to be good enough gj!
(01-06-2011, 23:46)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]Not ur typical wallahcks but seems to be good enough gj!

It's indeed not as good as a REAL wallhack, but I think this is how wallhacks were in the very begin of hacking Big Grin
if you use it on good spots like I am doing at this wooden fence you can get monsterscores =)

Nice hack, would it be possible to bind this to a key? So that you can turn it on a off?
(01-07-2011, 07:43)Unr3strict3d Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hack, would it be possible to bind this to a key? So that you can turn it on a off?
Yes but i don't sure if u need restart or not

r_Zfar has default value "0". It's means unlimited far distance. Why we need to type it again ? =)

r_Zfeather have only 0/1 values. It's means how the FX collisions with the static models (on/off). So value "4" is funny

r_Znear default is "4". That's our main dvar. All brushes/models which are near than this value are disappearing

r_znear_depthhack default is 0.1. I didn't remember what this dvar doing

Anyway, it's a nice found. Especially it's an epic fail of Treyarch, because r_Znear didn't have "cheat protected" attribute
some offtopic =)

I tested my favourite dvar and it's working fine !

Just type in your config_mp.cfg file "seta r_fog_disable "1"" and make it "read only". Start your game... and no more fog on maps ! =)
(01-07-2011, 13:24)Gagarin Wrote: [ -> ]r_Zfar has default value "0". It's means unlimited far distance. Why we need to type it again ? =)

r_Zfeather have only 0/1 values. It's means how the FX collisions with the static models (on/off). So value "4" is funny

r_Znear default is "4". That's our main dvar. All brushes/models which are near than this value are disappearing

r_znear_depthhack default is 0.1. I didn't remember what this dvar doing

Anyway, it's a nice found. Especially it's an epic fail of Treyarch, because r_Znear didn't have "cheat protected" attribute
what fog doing ?

and Eekhoorn , its 1000000% unbannable ? thank you .
(01-08-2011, 16:47)w0zzzl Wrote: [ -> ]what fog doing ?

disable fog to look through fog nades and explosions
yes it is safe...

(01-08-2011, 17:22)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2011, 16:47)w0zzzl Wrote: [ -> ]what fog doing ?

disable fog to look through fog nades and explosions
yes it is safe...
okay , i try that and its working ..
but you sure its not cheat protected ? , and if it will be cheat protected how i know that ? and i can ban from that if it will be cheat protected ? .

thank you very much .
Pages: 1 2