ItsMods

Full Version: MY ACCOUNT GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

WTF

DEAR ITS MODS IM can1907 you'r telling me i got banned for uploading virus :O i didnt upload any virus contact me back plz SadSadSadSadSad
It activated 6 virusscans, but I still think @surtek should've tested it in a virtual box/sandbox
6 out of..?
My apps often give me few detections between 4 and 10 out of 40. It could be just a bug or something... I am not a member of stuff, but I think this is not the right punishment. Just delete post & warn?
Well this is a leech from MPGH, the original file also activated a few virusscans in mpgh thread.
How did surtek know that the guys who posted and who thanked were one same guy?
(07-23-2012, 18:34)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]How did surtek know that the guys who posted and who thanked were one same guy?

Thanked guy = limit999999, youtube of can1907 is yt.com/limit999999 (in his profile). Coincidence?

Also: can = turkish name, 1907 = startdate of turkish club, his profile says Istanbul yet he has a American ip, proxy (to hide something?) ?
I think you're overreacting a bit (turkish club numbers, right), have you even tried scanning the original file from MPGH?

WTF

CAN I GET MY ACCOUNT BACK PLEASE Sad
Double accounts is bad, viruses also. But ban is too serious, huh? Warn would be enough. Maximum make him impossible to post without moderator check.
Pages: 1 2