ItsMods

Full Version: [Giveaway] Beta Keys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Code:
Rules:
1) Don't take keys if you will don't play
2) Take only one key
3) Leave a comment saying wich key you took

Download the .txt file for see keys.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Offensive Combat:
How to redeem your activation key using your PC or Mac:
Step 1: Point your browser at offensivecombat.com
Step 2: Click the "Create New Account" button and select the orange U4iA logo to create an account or select a social network icon--Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus--to get started.
Step 3: When prompted, type or paste the Activation code into the space provided.
Step 4: Play the game, and please remember to use the Feedback button on the log-in page to help U4iA make the game better!

The Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan:
How to redeem your activation key using your PC:
Step 1: If you don't already have a LOTRO account, visit lotro.com and create one.
Step 2: Go to turbine.com and login with your game account details. DO NOT ENTER YOUR BETA KEY UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE LOGGED IN.
Step 3: Once logged in, enter your Beta Key in the "Product Key" field and hit submit.
Step 4: If you do not have a forum account, create one in your Lord of the Rings Online subscription. If you already have an account, proceed to step 5.
Step 5: Visit this official forum thread for beta client download instructions and more information on the beta schedule and feedback process.
Step 6: Test!

RaiderZ:
How to redeem your activation key using your PC:
Step 1: Visit the RaiderZ official website at http://www.playRaiderZ.com
Step 2: Register for a free account or log in, if you already have a Perfect World account.
Step 3: Enter your Beta Key code and hit submit!
Step 4: You will receive a confirmation email and instructions for downloading the client once Closed Beta testing begins.

LittleBigPlanet Karting:
How to redeem your activation key on your PS3:
Step 1: Sign in to your PSN account and visit the PlayStation store.
Step 2: Click on the "Redeem Codes" button found in the top-right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Enter your 12-digit code in the boxes provided.
Step 4: Hit continue, wait for the LBP karting beta to download.
Step 5: Enjoy!
Thanks Very Much @Romuald27 !

I took the Awesomenauts - BETA (Steam) : JPY75-PHKEX-JV25E

Thanks Barata...
Just informing that none of the LittleBigPlanet Karting keys work (and yes, I tested them on a PS3, not a PC).
I took the first Offensive Combat key, thanks.
(07-23-2012, 06:50)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]Just informing that none of the LittleBigPlanet Karting keys work (and yes, I tested them on a PS3, not a PC).

It's surely guests who validate the keys, because i put the keys in a file 1 hour later.
So, i will PM you for a new key.

EDIT: I just saw it: These codes can only be redeemed on the North American PSN store.
You need to create US account.
[hide]You know we have this, right?[/hide]
(07-23-2012, 09:17)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ][hide]You know we have this, right?[/hide]

Now, yes. Forever Alone
cool but i wont play any beta games so yeah thx anyway, also what is this an attack of giveaways? xD
Someone took the other awesomenauts key and didnt comment Sad
Whats the point of these giveaways? Get thankyou's for nothing? Smile
Pages: 1 2