ItsMods

Full Version: WeaponBuilder (for plugin developers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice job @JariZ.
I have just 1 tip. In c# when declaring an enum you don't have to assign every entry a number. If you give the first entry a number it will automatically count upwards.

For example
Code:
public enum Reticle { None = 0, TargetDot = 1, Delta = 2, UDot = 3, MilDot = 4, Omega = 5, Lambda = 6 };
Could be simplified to
Code:
public enum Reticle { None = 0, TargetDot, Delta, UDot, MilDot, Omega , Lambda};

Btw, @zxz0O0 this class should really be build in to the addon's api.
@Pozzuh I've been asking nukem for over a few months to add this but he never gave me a serious reaction so I just decided to release this seperatly. This class is at least 2/3 months old now.
@Pozzuh I did that mostly to make sure that each value had the right number while testing.
I know that already, I've been working with C# for at least 3/4 years now.
What Pozzuh said. Anyway, nice job.
Nice job! Thank you!
I <3 it!
Awesome job @JariZ I didn't know you had something like this. If I find time I will defintely integrate this into the addon.
I kinda forgot about it after @Nukem ignoring me.
I haven't tested the snipers fully so you might want to test it a bit before adding it.
Successfully ported to the server addon. Had to make some small changes but I think it's working properly now. It will be in the next update (release date unknown).
Pages: 1 2