ItsMods

Full Version: Addon Api Documentation website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I had a bit of time today, so I did i little website for an Updated Addon Api Documentation...
You can look at it here: http://addon.teamsdk.com
To make it i mixed the nukem's documentation and the documentation given in this post http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...-7734.html

I can give you the site's files if you want to host it on an other place or modify the shitty design i've done Wink

Credits:
@Nukem for his documentation
@zxz0O0 for his documentation
Good job?
Good, but some things are in french.
Yep sorry i used the french translation...
But now it's back all in english Wink
Nice. Just a suggestion, add the newest changes in the changelog on top instead of the bottom (referse the list).
Also, in the getClients() example you can see "</serverclient>" which shouldn't be there.
Hello,

Thx for the suggestion, i inversed the changelog's list order Wink
I modified the "</serverclient>" in GetClients(), thx for the information Wink
I also modified iPrintLnBold because the example's arguments was inversed (already in Nukem's docs)

I have no example for those last adds:
Code:
Entity GetEntity(int EntityNum) //Returns an entity based on the EntityNum
HudElem CreateNewHudElem() //Creates a HudElement and returns it
HudElem GetHudElement(int ID) //Returns a HudElement based on the HudElementNum
Someone can give me some examples for this?

Also what is that:
Code:
int Entity_World //Integer holding the EntityNum of 'World'
int AddonFrameInterval //Integer holding the interval of OnAddonFrame in milliseconds
Is that like global addon variables available in all the plugins?

Thx in advance for the answers!
The website documentation is well written Goliath Tracked Mine
Good job, Still sad @zxz0O0 didn't do this himself, but still a good job that you did it instead
I wouldn't mind hosting this for you, hit me up in a PM and we can talk about it.
oh btw disable register and comments on that site to prevent it from becomming a spammers-heaven Wink
Pages: 1 2