ItsMods

Full Version: Can I add the first blood message from infected to another gametype?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The sound, the position and the color? If nobody knows, can some please post a simple code to have a lesser first blood message in the center hud? Im guessing these would be used somewhere

iPrintLnBold
PlaySoundAtOrigin
OnPlayerDamaged

But honestly I've never been able to figure out how to code plugins. And I dont even know what else has to be added. Would someone mind showing me what has to be in a plugin and where things are added? I have the plugin maker. I really want to learn the basics so I dont have to ask dumb questions. I've tried reading through the tutorial on itshax but it's confusing. If I could just look at the code for just this Im might be able to figure it out and start making my first plugin. Thank you for reading. And thank you itsmods for making games fun again. Where would we be without all you geniuses. Peace out.

I understand this is default. But as I said I dont even know where to begin adding.