ItsMods

Full Version: Trickshot Dummy v3 Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, first time posting here. Tongue
So pretty much I've been working on Trickshot Dummy for ages, and I though I might release a beta. Tongue I don't really know if this is allowed, but I've made this post on a different modding website, so rather then typing out the whole change log, I figured I could just copy and paste? Tongue

In this video, you can see the menus with a little more depth, I sound like a poof. :3

I beg you, if you find any bugs, please post them on here or send me a message on YouTube <3
http://www.youtube.com/user/BootsMods

Change-Log:

Single Changes:
- Added 2 separate menus, one for players, and one for admins.
-- This means that you have to open up the menu, THEN press 5 to move the bot. :3

- Removed the special grenade menu.
- Edited the Care Package Killstreak, random killstreak icon, but you'll receive another Care Package.
- Changed the 'Centre Of Highrise' teleport to the 'Climb Spot'.
- Made a _settings.gsc file, two working options Toggle Public/Private Match XP and Match Bonus.
- Fixed the error where only 9 players were allowed on one team, now 18 are.
- The bots are now given title and emblems (Thanks tinkie101)
- The bots are now level 70, random prestige.

- If you choose the 'Grenadier' class, you are given:
-- Any sniper with any attachment. (Random Camo)
-- Any pistol with any attachment. (-Silencer & Extended Mags)
-- Sleight of Hand or Marathon
-- Stopping Power
-- Steady Aim
-- Throwing Knife, C4, Claymore or Tactical Insertion.
-- Concussion Grenades.
-- (Once you can edit .menu files, I'll make the default classes trickshot classes)

Menu Changes:
- Added 'Character Preferences' menu (Accessible by everyone)
-- Set ammo in stock to 0 (Other Clips)
-- Set ammo in clip to 0 (In your current clip)
-- Refill Everything (Self explanatory)
-- Regen. Ammo On Reload (2 Seconds after you reload, you receive ammo in your stock)
-- Regen. Special Grenades On Reload (After you use your Special Grenades they replenish)
-- Regen. Equipment On Reload (After you use your Equipment they replenish)
(I will be adding an option to toggle these two)
-- Instant Level 70 (Sets your experience to 2516000)
-- Unlock All Challenges (Unlocks everything for you)

- Added 'Match Settings' menu (Mainly bot settings at the moment)
-- Bots Move
-- Bots Shoot
-- Bots Reload
-- Bots Lock-On (Gives the bot aimbot)
-- Damage (Snipers only, Snipers and hit markers, Normal damage)

- Added 'Fun Stuff' menu (Toggles for everyone)
-- Aimbot
-- Super Jump
-- [New] Explosive Bullet ((No Tags) Close, Everywhere)
-- Straight No-Scopes ((Commando, Steady Aim, Straight) changes to commando for the killcam)
-- Slow Motion ((75% Slower, 50%, 25%) Plays the killcam as normal speed)

- Added 'Change Map' menu
-- All Maps (2 Pages)
-- All DLC

Currently Working On:
- Gametype Settings Menu (Alter the gametype, timelimit, scorelimit, winlimit, or reset to default)
- Getting level 60 on Diablo III... O.o

Known Bugs:
- The bots respawn in Search and Destroy.
- When you use the equipment menu, it resets your class with different equipment.

Added Post-Release:
- Additional Settings Menu (Works)
-- Public XP (500)
-- Match Bonus
-- Allow Instant 70
-- Allow Challenge Lobby
-- Allow Tactical Nuke

- Merged a shit-load of thread, This should stop people lagging as much? Without 20 loops running at once?
- Fixed the bots respawning.
- Added new Aimbot toggle (Close, Everywhere) - If you ads close to the bot, you'll lock on to him.
- Removed a lot of variables that were useless.

If your playing on 4D1
To play, just extract the .zip file to your Mods folder, then load the mod through the mod menu. :3

If your playing on Steam
To play, extract TSD.zip, there should be TSD.iwd, then open TSD.iwd file in WinRar, then extract the maps folder and the _settings.gsc file into another folder inside the mods folder, folder, folder...
E.G: Liberation > Mods > TSD > _settings.gsc & maps folder.

Virus total, for those who want to be a bitch: https://www.virustotal.com/file/790c7938...341638076/

- Boots ;D
Good release Boots! OMA
As long as you don't mention 4D1 and/or the website, it's allowed of course.
How is 4D1 not allowed? They require legit Steam version to run the 4D1 itself.
http://bit.ly/LdnDjt

description Wrote:When we mean it is free, we mean it is 100% free. You don't have to own the game on steam anymore in order to be able to play.

But let's stay ontopic please
I have watched the video and I have a suggestion. When you are making video's (trickshot) you can use the bots but "Boots killed bot0" doesn't look very legit. So here my suggestion: editable bot-names.
Polish modder Big Grin
The mod looks really nice.
Boring video; where is the gameplay?
(07-10-2012, 19:31)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]I have watched the video and I have a suggestion. When you are making video's (trickshot) you can use the bots but "Boots killed bot0" doesn't look very legit. So here my suggestion: editable bot-names.

I'm working on a name changer, gsc isn't powerful enough to control that. I'm making it in C#, I'm new to Write/ReadProcessMemeory, and scanning memory values. :S

(07-11-2012, 00:35)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Boring video; where is the gameplay?

I made that video before I decided to release a beta, because I said I was working on v3 4-5 months before that, so I was just showing some of the things I implemented. I went through a month or two not working on it. I felt like more of a job, then a hobby.
yo guys,
we got a question:
we want to rewrite the TrickshotMod on our Server, that u can see the MatchBonus and that u can use all sniper.
we want too that all players in the teams can only spawn 1 time in 1 round.
we also thought that the secondaries shouldn't make damage, and that you can trow the special grenades, and that they don't refill.
the ammo of the snipers and the secondaries can refill, cause then you can make better trickshots.
please tell us if you can make that, and write us back
Pages: 1 2