ItsMods

Full Version: Call of Duty reaches a new all-time low by launching 'Noobtube'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Noobtube is some kind of Elite-only servcie (ofcourse) which probably is supposed to be funny, but really doesn't do it for me.

Sometimes I wonder why i'm even still a fan of this game.
But let the wise words of PC Gamer.com speak:
Quote:Well then. Words fail me. Id better go check my thesaurus, I guess. Ahem. Wasnt that a load of crap, baloney, bunk, bunkum, claptrap, drivel, foolishness, hogwash, idiocy, ludicrousness, poppycock, ridiculousness, rigmarole, tomfoolery and twaddle? Yes. A festering pile of debris, dregs, dross, junk, litter, lumber, offal, refuse, rubble, rummage, scrap, sweepings, trash and waste. Theres tortured comedy, and then theres comedy specifically being tortured on the Judas Cradle.

Well, at least its free, right? Ooops, no. Its part of the Call of Duty Elite service. They want you to pay for this. Actual money. That you could be spending on sweets instead, like a Dairy Milk Bubbly bar on top of a Milkybar, with a couple of packs of strawberry Fruitella to eat between bites.

Let us never speak of this show again.
L'old.

Also if you know Tosh.O this is way more funny because (I hope it is this way) they just make Tosh.O ridiciolous.
Isn't there a YouTube for same purpose?
Also, recording MW3 sucks. Better record BF3 cinematics biatch Fuck yea!
(07-06-2012, 18:48)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there a YouTube for same purpose?
Also, recording MW3 sucks. Better record BF3 cinematics biatch Fuck yea!

Valve movie maker + bf3 = instant win.
(07-07-2012, 03:36)Gravzy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to live on this planet anymore....

I think the Mars One signups are starting soon [Image: evilgrin39.gif]
(07-07-2012, 03:36)Gravzy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to live on this planet anymore....

I dont want to exist in this dimension anymore.

Also the ELITE thing seems to be made for Amerikans.
this is even more worse than i could imagine