ItsMods

Full Version: Weapons editor plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I would like to know if it is at all possible to have a plugin made for weapons.
something to edit, recoil, spread, gun sway, distance etc. pehaps even adding 1 or more attachments to a weapon that already has two.

Would gladly donate to someone who could make this doable.

Thanks in advanced
No lol. That's impossible AFAIK.
(06-27-2012, 00:06)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]No lol. That's impossible AFAIK.

i can try to do something like that. Dont promise anything though
You can donate all you like but that won't make it possible, As far as I know only attachments would be possible (by using native addon functions)
(06-27-2012, 08:36)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]You can donate all you like but that won't make it possible, As far as I know only attachments would be possible (by using native addon functions)

I don't think you can set it to a particular gun
recoil and spread is possible, but i dont think it will work for a
(06-27-2012, 10:54)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]particular gun
(06-27-2012, 11:57)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]recoil and spread is possible, but i dont think it will work for a
(06-27-2012, 10:54)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]particular gun

Yeah, I guess there would have been a plugin for that by now if it was easy enough.
Even just adding different attachments would be cool, then make some awesome default classes.
Also what about an all guns !recoil, !spread, !sway or something like that.

Just off topic >stupid question but would I be banned if I asked if anyone can edit maps?Big GrinTongue

thnx for the replies
You wouldn't, But no, That's never gonna be possible unless IW releases modtools ( Dumb Bitch )
(06-27-2012, 13:24)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]You wouldn't, But no, That's never gonna be possible unless IW releases modtools ( Dumb Bitch )

What the fuck are mod tools? -IW Dumb Bitch
'We suddenly forgot that word after 2007' - IW