ItsMods

Full Version: Made a new Dance song :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope you like it Smile

Very nice Like a sir Why did you name it "El piano loco"? is not that crazy Tongue
(06-27-2012, 09:03)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice Like a sir Why did you name it "El piano loco"? is not that crazy Tongue

First you hear a piano then it's getting harder Tongue btw i am not good in naming tracks haha
(06-27-2012, 09:51)CVD Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2012, 09:03)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice Like a sir Why did you name it "El piano loco"? is not that crazy Tongue

First you hear a piano then it's getting harder Tongue btw i am not good in naming tracks haha

Yes, but mainly all the track i can hear the piano.
Not bad, sounds pretty professional
I imagined I was catching butterflies on a meadows while listening to this.
(06-27-2012, 13:28)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad, sounds pretty professional

This
As I wrote in teh ShoutBox: The Piano melody reminds me of 2 melodies of other songs I currently can't name. Well, happens to everyone making music, you automagically take parts of melodies you know. I have the same problem.
dunnolod link please
(07-01-2012, 09:55)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]dunnolod link please

maybe it will be released later on, some guy with his own label still has to receive the longer version and then he will judge. (he said before that when i make it harder and a bit longer it will be released)