ItsMods

Full Version: Coldknife zombie mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I am finishing my zombie mod and I would like to see the code of coldknife zombie mod, for improving my menu. If somebody has it, can he please upload it to here?
I cant find the more anywhere, Sad
(01-04-2011, 15:14)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

I am finishing my zombie mod and I would like to see the code of coldknife zombie mod, for improving my menu. If somebody has it, can he please upload it to here?

the original mod is by killingdyl (quarantine chaos zombie mod)
posted in mod releases (it has the menu, cause coldknife just claimed that he made it)
(01-04-2011, 15:32)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]

posted in mod releases (it has the menu, cause coldknife just claimed that he made it)

Yes I know, but coldknife did a new menu and make some new mapping tools for a few maps, thats what I want to see.
(01-04-2011, 18:41)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I know, but coldknife did a new menu and make some new mapping tools for a few maps, thats what I want to see.

whos this coldknife guy? ima screw him so bad

Edit: nvm nobody even knows of it lol
(01-09-2011, 21:07)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2011, 18:41)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]

whos this coldknife guy? ima screw him so bad

Edit: nvm nobody even knows of it lol

Lol, Big Grin