ItsMods

Full Version: Nade mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Its!

I was wondering when I will get my nade mod sended? Big Grin I really want to have it to start practice nades easier.. I participated in almost every event for the last 2 weeks but never had a reply on my mail-steam or any other communication sources

Kind and best regards

Oli
(01-04-2011, 12:02)jiMM Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Its!

I was wondering when I will get my nade mod sended? Big Grin I really want to have it to start practice nades easier.. I participated in almost every event for the last 2 weeks but never had a reply on my mail-steam or any other communication sources

Kind and best regards

Oli
Wrong section...Put this in Modding problem or somehow
indeed, its not a release but neither a problem.
common sense tells me mod request...
(01-04-2011, 13:00)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]indeed, its not a release but neither a problem.
common sense tells me mod request...

Why did you putted @requests.. This mod is already released
It was given as a gift for players who participat at the events that Eekhoorn hosted to get cmmod known around the globe.
And now I'm waiting for about 2 weeks on this gift Smile

cause you are requesting the mod!
(01-04-2011, 18:35)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]cause you are requesting the mod!

Yes I do but its not requesting "requesting", its just confirming that I'm still waiting (and I think many others also do) on this gift for our work on forums etc.. Would be very sad if this was just a lie to get as much as possible members to your steam communication group Smile
contact eekhorn via pm on this board
(01-04-2011, 22:24)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]contact eekhorn via pm on this board

Done