ItsMods

Full Version: LAMBDA CORE ZOMBIE MOD BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: w03pcm.png]

LAMBDA CORE ZOMBIE MOD

A project I started developing about 2 weeks ago as a high challanging plugin for me to create. It features most of the things I learned to create my other plugins. The objective of this beta is to test eventual bugs and problems. It does not feature everything and i disabled some things that can cause some problems and that will be included in the final version.

This plugin consists basically in a fusion between a poor nazi zombies and infected.

As some other of my plugins it uses a customs dsr and dspl see the readme.txt to know how to install it.

FEATURES

-Everyone starts with a scorpion.
-For each kill you get you earn 10 points and for every assist you earn 5 points
-Custom killstreaks with a suprise for the first one to get to 24 kills
-Shop with weapons, ammo, pack-a-punch, and custom nazi zombie perks(ex. juggernog) :3
-Zombies hp increases every 1 minute
-Adjustable FOV

CHANGELOG 1

-Text color changed from black to white
-Improved point system: 10 points for a kill. 3 points for a hit.
-Start weapon changed to scorpion from usp

CHANGELOG 2

-zombie health increase reduced from 20 to 10 per minute
-Added new perk - Super Juice
-cost of juggernog reduced to 100 from 150
-Some bug fixes

CHANGELOG 3

-Added new perk - Monster
-Added new weapon - mp9 (50 points)
-updated to 1.9.433

FULL RELEASE FEATURES

-"Mistery Box" (already created but disabled for the beta)
-Drops when killing zombies (instakill, max ammo)
-More guns including custom ones
-two new perks

PERKS INFO
-jug - juggernog - + 400 health
-sc - speed-cola - sleight of hand
-sup - stamin-up - extreme conditoning
-ds - deadshot - steady aim
-rb - redbull - quickdraw
-sp - superjuice - marksman
-mr - monster - stalker

IN-GAME IMAGES

[Image: 2uhtx0g.jpg]
[Image: 33xbfp4.jpg]
-will add some real gameplay ones when i can play it with some other peple

IN-GAME GAMEPLAY

-soon

Any buGs you find please report them here.

Credits to @zxz0O0 and @GordonFreeman Wink
THIS LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME! Good work man! Hopefully the addon is updated soon!
(06-21-2012, 03:07)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]THIS LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME! Good work man! Hopefully the addon is updated soon!

updated? Huh
(06-21-2012, 03:21)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2012, 03:07)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]THIS LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME! Good work man! Hopefully the addon is updated soon!

updated? Huh

because after a few maps most mods stop working as they should and i fear the !help maybe one of them.
Yeah, JayDi is working on decompiling it I believe. Hillbilly knows what I was talking about, also you should change the !help command to something like !howto because a lot of plugins use !help
I'm the only one who downloaded the plugin! You lame-o's! This is a really good plugin. Are all guns available in it?

Zombies hp increase every minute is an iffy idea.. give them max amount of health. I would presume 300 is more than enough correct?
(06-21-2012, 04:03)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm the only one who downloaded the plugin! You lame-o's! This is a really good plugin. Are all guns available in it?

Zombies hp increase every minute is an iffy idea.. give them max amount of health. I would presume 300 is more than enough correct?

Nop since there are perks and "infinite ammo" the hp is incresead by 20 every minute trough the 30 min map duration :p. eventually non-infected will die
(06-21-2012, 03:42)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, JayDi is working on decompiling it I believe.
Dumb Bitch
(06-21-2012, 06:02)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2012, 03:42)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, JayDi is working on decompiling it I believe.
Dumb Bitch

Wai you laugh? Troll
nice release
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7