ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops Hitreg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

And this is why I don't like Black Ops.
>And this is why I don't like Black Ops.
This happens in every cod.
(06-17-2012, 20:50)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]>And this is why I don't like Black Ops.

Weird that I've never noticed anything like this in CoD1, CoD2, CoD4 and MW3 (Dedicated Server).
(06-17-2012, 20:54)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2012, 20:50)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]>And this is why I don't like Black Ops.

Weird that I've never noticed anything like this in CoD1, CoD2 and CoD4.

I haven't played cod1 and 2 long enough to notice it, but it certainly happens in cod4.
LOL
Yes, thank lagcompensation and bad internets for this. Still less frustrating than people that look like they are teleporting.
(06-17-2012, 21:55)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, thank lagcompensation and bad internets for this. Still less frustrating than people that look like they are teleporting.

Yes, those ones are annoying as hell LOL @zxz0O0 I also hate what happened to you there, is quite common in blops, in other games it hasnt happened to me.
(06-18-2012, 08:52)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2012, 21:55)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, thank lagcompensation and bad internets for this. Still less frustrating than people that look like they are teleporting.

Yes, those ones are annoying as hell LOL @zxz0O0 I also hate what happened to you there, is quite common in blops, in other games it hasnt happened to me.

Yeah, I played some matches and I had many of these hitreg fails. I have a 20mbit connection so my internet is not bad.

Pozzuh, in other CoD games it may happen but it's not so noticeable.