ItsMods

Full Version: No friendly fire NO KILLCAM on HC mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requesting a plugin that allows for no friendly fire and NO KILLCAM in HC mode. I know there's a plugin for No FFA KILLCAM ON but what's the point of HC with a killcam? I'm already using the respawn delay plugin for HC and it works great but would like no friendly fire no killcam. Thanks.
(06-14-2012, 13:31)witherillae Wrote: [ -> ]Requesting a plugin that allows for no friendly fire and NO KILLCAM in HC mode. I know there's a plugin for No FFA KILLCAM ON but what's the point of HC with a killcam? I'm already using the respawn delay plugin for HC and it works great but would like no friendly fire no killcam. Thanks.

i can do that give me a few hours
Thank you MR. Gates our server will finally reach absorption, and thank you Albert for being smart enough to request this plugin, cant wait.
Fuck yea!
This request has been made by me and others many times. Supposedly there is no way to actually do this. Last plugin that had this showed my HC server had friendly fire off, yet you can still shoot and kill your team mates. I just put the team killer plugin on my server to help curb the TK's in the meantime.

BTW there is already no killcam in HC mode by default. FF is on, killlcam is off.
Thanks a bunch estebespt!!! Works great!!
(06-15-2012, 15:17)witherillae Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a bunch estebespt!!! Works great!!

np ^^
(06-15-2012, 15:24)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2012, 15:17)witherillae Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a bunch estebespt!!! Works great!!

np ^^

Ran into some issues.....

doesn't work at all on FFA, on team gametypes the nades and killstreaks(predator missle, etc.) don't work.
(06-15-2012, 15:33)witherillae Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2012, 15:24)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]

np ^^

Ran into some issues.....

doesn't work at all on FFA, on team gametypes the nades and killstreaks(predator missle, etc.) don't work.

What do you mean it doesn't work in ffa?