ItsMods

Full Version: ARMAGEDDON BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After some weeks of work I finally release my ARMAGEDDON plugin in a beta version. This project was started during the time the addon was outdated and since most of it was created without any testing there might be some little bugs I couldn't find. During that time I was helped by @Nukem , @JariZ , @Pozzuh and @zxz0O0 so I wanted to thank them.

The basic idea of this plugin is to be a challanger to infected. It basically consists in running around with a rpg killing people like a mad man and enjoying the bonuses that you win with each kill. It works with a custom map rotation so don't forget to read the READ ME file.

v1.0 - beta (Click to View)
preview

ty to @Yamato for testing Big Grin

Credits to @Nukem , @JariZ , @Pozzuh and @zxz0O0

Hope you have fun playing it Big Grin . If you find any bugs please post them here.

To finish i would like to say that this plugin is a tribute to @Nukem . Ty for all nukie Big Grin
Nice release. The life steal system is a pretty cool idea.
(06-13-2012, 12:58)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice release. The life steal system is a pretty cool idea.

I know you hate mw3 but you have to play it Big Grin
(06-13-2012, 12:58)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice release. The life steal system is a pretty cool idea.

Thx
(06-13-2012, 13:33)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]

Thx

lol
sounds good, an ingame video would be awesome

+rep
(06-13-2012, 13:54)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]sounds good, an ingame video would be awesome

my pc is too bad to record even with theatre but if someone would do that i would be much apreciated Big Grin
just set up a server with it Smile
if i find the time ill join and play abit (if there are others playing)
(06-13-2012, 14:00)pieter Wrote: [ -> ]just set up a server with it Smile
if i find the time ill join and play abit (if there are others playing)

Don't really have the internet neither the money to do that right now maybe during the holidays Confused
Added a gameplay video low quality but it is not bad
Pages: 1 2 3