ItsMods

Full Version: GE-GE-GE-GET THE F*CK DOWN (JariZ wubstep mix)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
that strange moment when you listen the music and look at JariZ's avatar and you get JariZ'd
Some transitions i'm not really proud of, but the more I listen to it, the more I like it
U R D BEST JARIZ COOOL
Do you listen to modestep?
(06-11-2012, 20:24)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Do you listen to modestep?

The sunlight still hurts my eyes.

And @JariZ you are so sexy you don't need to make music.

25:27 does not sound like a fucked up transition, just sounds like you cut out a piece of the music.

(well, listened to it being sped-up to be done with it faster and this jumped out)
Yea, I noticed, forgot to make a transition there.
Part of the 'not proud of' part
It's pretty much the only one.
Also @g-man IF YOU'RE WITH ME NOW SHOW ME A SIIIIIIIIIIIIGN

(06-11-2012, 20:42)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]well, listened to it being sped-up to be done with it faster

Was it that bad? :\
am I that old allready, that i just can't find anything 'music' like in this?

This whole dubstep thing just sounds like a broken recordplayer + a 56k modem on steroids to me :/

oh nothing personal @JariZ I'm probably just that old allready Fuck yea!
I listen to 'old' music as well, I just like this as well.
(06-11-2012, 22:07)pieter Wrote: [ -> ]am I that old allready, that i just can't find anything 'music' like in this?

This whole dubstep thing just sounds like a broken recordplayer + a 56k modem on steroids to me :/

oh nothing personal @JariZ I'm probably just that old allready Fuck yea!

I agree, the dubstep of some years ago was way better (no joke actually and yes I do know what you are talking about)
Pages: 1 2