ItsMods

Full Version: How to find new offsets yourself?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So if i wanted to find the new offsets in mw3 server myself rather then relying on zxz or nukem to post them, how would i do that?

i'm abit familair with offsets from the good old CheatEngine days... but finding the new offests myself, i've never quite succeeded inn.

For example.. if i wanted to find the new offset for infammo?

where would i start to find this myself?
make a signature
(06-06-2012, 14:17)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]make a signature

I am not as good in hacks as you, but I thought that you make signatures AFTER you have found the address :S
You are right, he should find offset once, and then make a signature for future patches
Why didn't @Nukem do it so he should not update?
ill recover a v1.7 exe and see if i can make a signature Smile

never done this so its all new to me Smile
Infinite ammo:

1. Open Cheat Engine and attach to server
2. Search for writeable 4bytes the value of your current ammo in magazine
3. Shoot in-game
4. Update the value with your new ammo in magazine and press next scan and repeat until you have one address starting with 0x1AD.
5. Double click that address, now it should be in the bottom box.
6. Right-click and press 'Find out what writes to this address'
7. Shoot in-game
8. Now there should appear a 'dec' command in the new window. That's it.

Same steps for equipement ammo
ahh too bad i cant play at work Tongue ill get onto that tonight Smile
thanks alot ZX
(06-06-2012, 15:10)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Why didn't @Nukem do it so he should not update?

He did but IW adds new things to these functions so in result asm changes and sigs fail
(06-06-2012, 16:22)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2012, 15:10)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Why didn't @Nukem do it so he should not update?

He did but IW adds new things to these functions so in result asm changes and sigs fail

Updates will be no more?
Pages: 1 2 3