ItsMods

Full Version: How do i find the version of MW2 and MW3 i'm running?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have both MW2 and MW3, non-steam, MW2 is 4D1 and AlterRev and MW3 is Interlabs.

I have looked EVERYWHERE on the world wide web and couldn't find an answer, maybe because everyone knows it, or because i'm stupid when it comes to this thing, but i want to find the EXACT version of MW2 and MW3 i'm running.

PS: for HAX0R1NG purposes Wink
Down-right corner in main menu.

PS: HAX0R1NG is bad when you do not even know how to find your version
(06-06-2012, 11:08)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Down-right corner in main menu.

Problem is, it don't show the game version, it shows the version of AlterRev and Interlabs that is installed, not the game version...
(06-06-2012, 11:08)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]PS: HAX0R1NG is bad when you do not even know how to find your version
(06-06-2012, 11:47)dylankrajewski Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2012, 11:08)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Down-right corner in main menu.

Problem is, it don't show the game version, it shows the version of AlterRev and Interlabs that is installed, not the game version...

Use legit games
4d1 is 1.0.159
mw3 is probably 1.4.368
Actually what we did on interMW3 is base it off of 1.4 then add some DLC and patches in. And it thinks it's on 1.8
Ok i figured it out, MW2 is on the second last patch, can't remember the ACTUAL version right now, im on my phone, and MW3 is 1.4.238