ItsMods

Full Version: L96A1 Icons Texures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys I see no one but Doh! is making texures in BO. I think its time I join him. SO I DID! MY FIRST TEXURE EVER IN COD!!! Plz dont complain about it if you dont like it.. just make sure you back up the orginal file!

Pictures:
[Image: bol96.png]

[Image: bol96a11.png]

[Image: bol96a12.png]

[Image: bol96a13.png]

[Image: bol96a14.png]

[Image: bol96a15.png]

Njoy!
That's sweet! Keep it up!
If you want, please take my request because if it's possible you can make some sweet camo's.

Search for some upgraded zombiecamo's , like the upgraded m16, or upgraded m14, ( they look sick )
Try to convert the camo to work in MP of Black Ops so your just replacing it on the normal version, if it works you can convert all of them and you have a sweet number of camo's.
If you can't find them I'll send them Big Grin
I can try too.
(01-03-2011, 07:44)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]That's sweet! Keep it up!
If you want, please take my request because if it's possible you can make some sweet camo's.

Search for some upgraded zombiecamo's , like the upgraded m16, or upgraded m14, ( they look sick )
Try to convert the camo to work in MP of Black Ops so your just replacing it on the normal version, if it works you can convert all of them and you have a sweet number of camo's.
If you can't find them I'll send them Big Grin

thats a great idea.. and I think its possible!!! I'm Glad you like it Smile
But only people with this mod can see this Sad
(01-04-2011, 18:03)qpMWMqp Wrote: [ -> ]But only people with this mod can see this Sad

of course, it is only personalizing your own game and its not a mod.
can you send me the file with only the scope skinned? i love that white arrow on it but i dont want anything else