ItsMods

Full Version: Isnipe problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, I made a Isnipe mod for Black ops for my friend's clan and I don't know how to remove the bomb or bomb sites (It is Search 'N Destroy). I also don't know how to remove killstreaks (Or clear) and put the allies/axis icons over a friendlies head.
Please! Help me! I really want to finish this!
(01-02-2011, 23:21)mistad Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, I made a Isnipe mod for Black ops for my friend's clan and I don't know how to remove the bomb or bomb sites (It is Search 'N Destroy). I also don't know how to remove killstreaks (Or clear) and put the allies/axis icons over a friendlies head.

scr_game_allowkillstreaks
sd.gsc
Go go go!
(01-03-2011, 00:46)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2011, 23:21)mistad Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, I made a Isnipe mod for Black ops for my friend's clan and I don't know how to remove the bomb or bomb sites (It is Search 'N Destroy). I also don't know how to remove killstreaks (Or clear) and put the allies/axis icons over a friendlies head.

scr_game_allowkillstreaks
sd.gsc
Go go go!

scr_game_allowkillstreaks doesn't work, but scr_game_killstreaks works.
There was no sd.gsc to extract so I just used the one from MW2 Isnipe, it gave and unknown function and I don't know how to fix it.
And I don't know hot to put the icons over head still.

[Smile] Killstreaks disabled
[Angry] Disable bomb sites
[Angry] Put overhead Icons

Ty for helping master131
Attached the Black Ops sd.gsc. The bombsites have been removed.
(01-03-2011, 08:49)waffles Wrote: [ -> ]Attached the Black Ops sd.gsc. The bombsites have been removed.

I tried that GSC, ty, but it didn't work!
Also, how do I give a golden l96a1?
Or any gun with any camo for that matter.