ItsMods

Full Version: That awkward moment when...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You just re installed windows and now can't access the internet because you need the chipset driver so you go to your friend's house to download the driver of his internet then plug in your usb stick and see that the driver is already on it from the last re install then going on internet explorer to type this god awful 'that awkward moment' thread on itsmods while using your computer at a 640x400 resolution.

[True story]

That awkward moment when catalyst control center crashes on startup ...
Lol this actually happened to me when reinstalling pc of family. Needed to download network driver but couldn't because obviously network doesn't work without network driver Troll

Downloaded from other pc instead.
I must be a magician, everytime I reinstall windows, everything works fine for me, I dont get problems with drivers or programs.
(05-30-2012, 19:49)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]I must be a magician, everytime I reinstall windows, everything works fine for me, I dont get problems with drivers or programs.

Downloading windows without drivers like a boss.
I can haz no windows installed on my PC, but use win7 at same time. Magicu! Mudkip
(05-30-2012, 19:58)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2012, 19:49)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]I must be a magician, everytime I reinstall windows, everything works fine for me, I dont get problems with drivers or programs.

I have OEM windows vista Big Grin
(05-30-2012, 20:09)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2012, 19:58)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]

I have OEM windows vista Big Grin

Me2, but if people ask me to install windows: I aint going to buy it Dumb Bitch
I have OEM Win 7.
My friend Terry Orrent helped me with that.

sameBig Grin

Same for me, probably because we love OMA and he loves us back.
Pages: 1 2