ItsMods

Full Version: Modern Warfare 3 Titles And Emblems for MW2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: aacm1qyR.png]

Hey Guys!

How it's a Goin'

Today Im Glad to Show you My First "MOD" for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 .
This consist on Take some MW3 Titles and Emblems and Convert them to Modern Warfare 2 . I've Converted Some Titles and Some Emblems from MW3 . If you want other one , i accept requests Wink . but let's talk about that later .

Here's a Little Preview.

So , What do you think?

^^
Stop talking about piracy, both warned and posts removed.
Buen trabajo Big Grin

Good work Big Grin
Looking good, good job
seems pretty cool idea :p
GTFO with alterrev.

Ontopic: I'm pretty sure it has already been made.
(05-29-2012, 11:29)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]GTFO with alterrev.

I've asked and nobody did this ATM . Just me . if someone did something similar , but are just loadscreens and backgrounds .

Dude , we know AlterRev is for fags , but i don't have enough money tu buy games on STEAM , I use AlterRev just for modding purposes . so , i hope you understand my pov.

(05-29-2012, 07:17)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Buen trabajo Big Grin

Good work Big Grin

Gracias Big Grin . Didn't Know You Are an Spanish Guy . On an British Community , lol . Thanks for support!

(05-29-2012, 07:47)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good, good job

Thanks JariZ ! Im glad you like it.

(05-29-2012, 06:31)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Stop talking about piracy, both warned and posts removed.

Huumh . Dude i know you guys don't support piracy , but i don't have enough money to Buy Games , so i don't have another chance to learn moding with "AR" . so i hope you understand my pov. Anyway Thanks Wink
(05-29-2012, 17:44)Beckettisdead Wrote: [ -> ]

Dude , we know AlterRev is for fags , but i don't have enough money tu buy games on STEAM , I use AlterRev just for modding purposes . so , i hope you understand my pov.

I have no problem with piracy, but alterrev. Alterrev guys copies everything from alteriw, and release it as theirs. And even worse, they request donations for something they did not even make.
Indeed, everyone can host a masterserver because the files are (still) available as opensource
Inb4 @SuperNovaAO and 'no warez' bullshit
Pages: 1 2