ItsMods

Full Version: Sharpshooter plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After some weeks of work i release my first mod. It's a try to recreate the game mode sharpshooter from Black Ops. There are some bugs but it was the closest i could do. I'll do some updates if people like it. The mod works with a custom map rotation so don't forget to read the READ ME to see what you have to do.
I want to give a big thanks to @JariZ for babysiting me in my attempt to start modding. If it wasn't him i would have given up a long time ago. I also want to thank @Nukem for helping with some code and for testing. And to @zxz0O0 for helping with some functions. I want to apologise @JariZ and @Nukem for being fucking annoying as hell :p .
v1.0 - initial release (Click to View)
There is a bug with semi-auto and burst weapons. If you keep pressing fire it will look like it turns into an automatic gun but it does not do anything so better if you don't do it. I asked @Nukem about it and he said it had happen to him too so i guess i can't really do anything

If you discover any bugs please post them here.

Hope you like it

And some OMA to @JariZ , @Nukem and @zxz0O0

PS : Fixed the download sharpshooterdspl and SHARP now included in .rar
Protip, don't make your pastes on pastebin public if you're not planning on releasing the source.
(05-25-2012, 19:16)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Protip, don't make your pastes on pastebin public if you're not planning on releasing the source.

you found them on paste bin? xD
There is no sharpshooterdspl.dspl in the .rar ...
That is old Tongue not working well but you can delete the link xD
You quoted it :fp:
The download is fixed
Nice, do you got a server running it?
(05-25-2012, 19:26)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, do you got a server running it?

mw3 update Fuu Fuu Fuu
not working Okay
(05-25-2012, 19:26)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2012, 19:26)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, do you got a server running it?

mw3 update Fuu Fuu Fuu
not working Okay

MW3 Troll -> @estebespt
Pages: 1 2 3