ItsMods

Full Version: SnD bg sounds project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought that removing bg sounds on Snd mode will be a great help for us to concentrate on the game not on the chickens sound e.x map seatown a target!So i am going to make this modifications.
This is not even a preview, besides, ProMod already did it

also: any idea how you are going to do this?
(05-21-2012, 14:47)paok-atak Wrote: [ -> ]I thought that removing bg sounds on Snd mode will be a great help for us to concentrate on the game not on the chickens sound e.x map seatown a target!So i am going to make this modifications.

chickens noise is already removed in promod
rename miles folder
yea but there are more bg sounds... and there are people that still playing on lobbies or on other promod version servers like promodlive and i thought that if they play on comprtive leagues that toll would be very useful.

(05-21-2012, 15:09)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]rename miles folder

this is switching off the menu music..

(05-21-2012, 14:49)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]This is not even a preview, besides, ProMod already did it

also: any idea how you are going to do this?
replacing the sound files by empty wav or mp3..and crc fix them
Not a bad idea, I guess

Somebody should replace the default sounds with funny ones like in duty calls:

(go to the part where he is shooting at enemys)

It would be so useless, but so funny

*boring boring boring ouch ouch*
RANK UP! MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER PERSON!

And not to forget 'BLOODY SCREEN, SUPER REAL!!!' as hurt sound
How can it be "realistic" when you hear no bg sounds?
Also, how can it be called "pro"? I thought professional does not need to remove all bg sounds to hear his enemies :S
i tested this with chickens sounds and i didnt hear the the $%#% sound but hear a f@kiin sound that couldnt leave me hear the enemies steps so i FAILED.
Closed on request of the owner