ItsMods

Full Version: How ItsMods works for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ItsNOPE

[Image: itsnope.jpg]
i > enter > view new posts > ctrl + w
@g-man then you are probably on the wrong board and should move to another one like 4chan or something.
am I the only one who thinks this wasn't funny at all
This wasnt made up to be funny. The only thing I wanted to say is that we have less discussions every day. Practically no mods being released, very few tools, spam section (dont argue, this is not just for spam, a lot of discussions are being hold here) is being empty longer and longer every day, but instead we get thousands of alike plugins that do nearly nothing, but tweak few dvars.
hahah, i can't press "Index" Angry
it returns me back to portal, not forum. Tried all browsers, also reinstalled system - NOPE Fuu
(05-20-2012, 18:59)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]am I the only one who thinks this wasn't funny at all

No you are not. This shit is not funny at all.
(05-20-2012, 19:10)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]This wasnt made up to be funny. The only thing I wanted to say is that we have less discussions every day. Practically no mods being released, very few tools, spam section (dont argue, this is not just for spam, a lot of discussions are being hold here) is being empty longer and longer every day, but instead we get thousands of alike plugins that do nearly nothing, but tweak few dvars.
:LOL:

You know what, these plugins that "do nearly nothing" are actually useful for other people. I am not sure if ItsMods had survived without @Nukem's Server Addon but I am sure that you are not helping/contributing in any way with your spam. You must have misunderstood this forum, it's not meant to spam.
Talking on different from coding topics is not spam. And where is it said that I have to contribute? I don't see such "plugin contribution" useful, it has so less abilities in compare to gsc mods...

(05-20-2012, 19:46)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2012, 19:10)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]This wasnt made up to be funny. The only thing I wanted to say is that we have less discussions every day. Practically no mods being released, very few tools, spam section (dont argue, this is not just for spam, a lot of discussions are being hold here) is being empty longer and longer every day, but instead we get thousands of alike plugins that do nearly nothing, but tweak few dvars.
:LOL:

You know what, these plugins that "do nearly nothing" are actually useful for other people. I am not sure if ItsMods had survived without @Nukem's Server Addon but I am sure that you are not helping/contributing in any way with your spam. You must have misunderstood this forum, it's not meant to spam.

Besides I have contributed. If you do not like my contribution -> not my fault, I tried hard to post really useful things.
@g-man if all of those threads were deleted nothing of value will be lost
Pages: 1 2