ItsMods

Full Version: Bots+gsc aimbot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if yo guys can make it will be fun here is a link of a mod from mw2 --> by Macdaddy4sure
well maybe it is but just with bots so that must not the first plan out here !
yea i know about that , i banned from black ops an i just can play with bots for now (im waiting for *******) and just the thing giving me fun is mods with bots , this mod does not have lots of fun but i just have a request
(01-01-2011, 15:51)pwnshr Wrote: [ -> ]yea i know about that , i banned from black ops an i just can play with bots for now (im waiting for ******) and just the thing giving me fun is mods with bots , this mod does not have lots of fun but i just have a request

if you are banned anyway then download catalyst aimbot. can be found in the tools section
(01-01-2011, 16:20)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2011, 15:51)pwnshr Wrote: [ -> ]yea i know about that , i banned from black ops an i just can play with bots for now (im waiting for ******) and just the thing giving me fun is mods with bots , this mod does not have lots of fun but i just have a request

if you are banned anyway then download catalyst aimbot. can be found in the tools section

i have it but not injecting to game after patch if u can plees tell me how ? Smile

hmm when you are having a problem with c-hax, then use this one: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-MP-C...-Hack.html
maybe you can put the aimbot in and host it in combat training