ItsMods

Full Version: Why?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

vovnHD, awesome 1337 skills, by this I mean he is really, REALLY good. ~11'000 subscribers.

@AZUMIKKEL aka DerpShark, nice skills, much bettur than me, but in compare to this guy above - complete noskill guy. ~10'000 subscribers.

Y U NO WHY?! THIS WORLD IF FUCKING NOT HONEST. Azu, why so much subs? Vovn, why so not enough subs?

Quote:just sharing my opinion that derpshark channel deserves less subs

Asshole.

Also, YouTube is not about skills, it's about entertainment.
I don't see the problem either. He has a lot more views on his videos generally, has a few less videos than me, makes videos less often than he should, and still more subscribers.

Why did you pick that specific Skidloader video btw?
Sorry for bumping this, but I strongly disagree.
First of all azu puts pretty much all of his time in the channel,
So I don't think it's fair to just make a flame thread like this because your favorite channel doesn't have that much subs
Second of all he has videos that are entertaining, and videos which require a lot of skill and precision
For example this one
Third of all I got loads of good videos about all kinds of shit, but I never really take time to promote them well enough.
Does this mean my videos suck? I don't think so...
wow he got nice skills but i would rather Sub and like DerpShark Video's , He Got nice skills And Awesome Videos X>X
what a noob pilots :DDDDDD
I like our members bumping threads.
@"G-man": "I do not hate x, but I hate x."
This just came into my mind.. why do you choose to pick on me? There are way less talented people with more subscribers out there, and way more talented people with less subscribers..
Bumping old flamewar? Why did you decided to talk, I am too immature for you.
I chose you since you are an itsmodder and not a random person from the ass of galaxy youtube.
I chose Wovn just after I watched his video.
Mkay.
But why flame me? Not my fault I have subs.
Pages: 1 2