ItsMods

Full Version: Any Sniper only plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys just wondering if anyof you have any sniper only configs or plugins thanks in advance.
there should be a plugin for that somewhere in here.
No plugins needed, in fact you can do that with a stock server.
Just configure custom classes.
I don't know how so don't ask me, but you can do it from your MW3 client under 'Create recipe' AFAIK
Prviate match -> options -> game setup -> choose game mode -> back to options it below game mode -> create DEFAULT classes -> create sniper classes for both teams -> disable Custom classes -> back 2 times save recipe to disk -> go to mw 3 folder that launched mw3 -> admin -> the dsr is the name you put to save to disk -> put that in server's admin folder -> edit default.dspl -> run server -> profit.
(05-07-2012, 15:14)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]edit default.dspl

What do i need to edit in the .dspl file i am using a serevr from a server provider not a normal dedi server you make your self. But i have full access to all the files.
Edit the the default.dspl to include the dsr name you created so let's say it's called ShiTSnipe you would add this in default.dspl *,ShiTSnipe,1 or whatever.