ItsMods

Full Version: All or Nothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since some of you guys asked for an All or Nothing game type and I have it myself I will do a tutorial on how to do it. The video will explain it all.
I forgot to do this in the video but I forgot to Disable Custom Classes! Disable that or else it won't be like AoN!
Here's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkgwHpvnp...e=youtu.be
Enjoy Big Grin
Also you can only have the USP.45 with Tact only :L and you can use any game mode to have All or Nothing! Or you can put together a plugin to give you no ammo on spawn, then you can have other weapons!
It's a dsr so it's completely yours!
so you don't need a mod? when you kill someone do you get ammo?
Nope and yes Smile If you saw the video I start with Hardline so get a kill you get Scavenger Smile
shameful bump.
Any idea how to change "Free For All" to "All or Nothing" in the title when the game map is loading? I saw somewhere that some server did this.
(08-10-2012, 14:58)carcdm Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea how to change "Free For All" to "All or Nothing" in the title when the game map is loading? I saw somewhere that some server did this.
Maybe it was actually running All or Nothing for real?
There was a dvar for it, at least in mw2.. ui_gametype if I remember correctly.
(08-11-2012, 00:27)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]There was a dvar for it, at least in mw2.. ui_gametype if I remember correctly.

But it's not possible in the SA I believe. But it will be later for my other "friend".