ItsMods

Full Version: Classes Customize Tool & Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS! You use this and any other program you download from the internet at your own risk.
VAC STATUS: SAFE

Call of Duty: black ops Classes Customize Tool & Mode.... <By: Expert>
Version : 1.53
Note : it works with Teknogods bots loader v0.5 & v0.6 and ItsModsloader
===================================
Features:
- you can full customize 5 classes like the original game (weapons , attachments , equipments , perks ...etc)
- you can rename your classes too
- the classes system in the mode works like the original game (so the classes menu will appear automatically in the beginning of the round .... and if you select another class during the game it will not change until you Re-Spawn)
- You can change the Camouflage for the weapons (and you can select it to change randomly in every respawn )
- You can change the lens and reticles for the "Red Dot" & "Reflex" Sights (and you can select them to change randomly in every respawn)
- Weapons and Perks Information are available , just move the mouse over the Weapon/Perk list or picture
- Support for ItsModsloader
- Leveling up in every respawn has been removed (so you will Level up normally , but your rank will reset after loading another map)
- Fixed some little bugs in the attachments (thank you Jasperdepasper)
- Disabling lens and reticles when you select a second attachment - (fixed)
- Removing in-game tip is not working - (fixed)
===============ChangeLog====================
v1.53:
- 2nd attachment menu shows worng attachments after selecting warlord perk - (fixed)
v1.52:
- Output method is resets itself when you open the tool again - (fixed)
v1.51:
- Disabling lens and reticles when you select a second attachment - (fixed)
- Removing in-game tip is not working - (fixed)
v1.5:
- You can change the Camouflage for the weapons (and you can select it to change randomly in every respawn )
- You can change the lens and reticles for the "Red Dot" & "Reflex" Sights (and you can select them to change randomly in every respawn)
- Weapons and Perks Information are available , just move the mouse over the Weapon/Perk list or picture
- Support for ItsModsloader
- Leveling up in every respawn has been removed (so you will Level up normally , but your rank will reset after loading another map)
- Fixed some little bugs in the attachments (thank you SnaX)
====================================
In-coming Features:
- Increasing the classes to 10 instead of 5
- Ability to change reticle colors (maybe... not sure)
- Ability to change Game mode settings (like : score limit and time limit ...etc)
- There is no Plan to support facepaints (It's useless becuse you are playing with bots , so no anyone will see your face Big Grin )
how to use:
# just put it in the game folder
for more informations click on "?" button in the tool
what does it:
# it makes a mod* if you use the Teknogods bots loader press custom mod and select the gsc file that the tool have made
#You need a (mod)(bot)loader
Fixed:
[Image: expertj.png]

Picture:
[Image: experts.jpg]

Virusscan's:
CoDBoCCTool_v1.53.rar - Jotti's malware scan
CoDBoCCTool_v1.53.rar MD5:049dd478f22227116a06786f47c21f84 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Credits:
Jasperdepasperbobo
Teknogods bots loader can be used w/ banned account ?I think my eng. copy need to be update. i wanna try it
Wow this is nice.
is it VAC secure ?
This looks sick, what about trying to replace equipment slots for perk slots, so you can carry 4 perks, and 3 weapons etc. like in mw2?

or is that patched?

Thanks for sharing d0h!
(01-02-2011, 19:17)timmytimp1 Wrote: [ -> ]is it VAC secure ?

yes

(01-02-2011, 19:35)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]This looks sick, what about trying to replace equipment slots for perk slots, so you can carry 4 perks, and 3 weapons etc. like in mw2?

or is that patched?

Thanks for sharing d0h!

you are welcome, i am just trying to keep the database up-to-date. (yes its hardcoded and not possibe as it was in mw2)
everything you need is HERE Wink
thats how a good modding site should look like!
and d0h, what about forcing a camo on secondarys?
We all know the glitch :
#!

it means that camo's are also made for a lot of secondarys, if you make an option it might work with this modtool!
(01-03-2011, 08:32)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]and d0h, what about forcing a camo on secondarys?
We all know the glitch :
#!

it means that camo's are also made for a lot of secondarys, if you make an option it might work with this modtool!

That would be freaking awesome. I would love that!
Hehe, back in the mw2 days I got every day people asking: hey could you do for me shotgun camo? It would be cool if it worked online too(in bo). (for all secondary weapons, or atleast crossbow)
Copy paste!! from my post on ****

edit// dont advertise ~d0h
Pages: 1 2