ItsMods

Full Version: Activision claims visual overhaul for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PC version will "take advantage" of DX11 graphics cards.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-0...lack-ops-2
dx11... finally
Well, let's just say this 'visual overhaul' wasn't used in the trailer then, because the graphics in there looked like freakin shit
Tetris had better graphics... Dumb Bitch
i dont think so... at 1:08 i can see dx11 being used
@kokole NOPE
also the sound at 1:22 is disappointing, maybe is the sound of a zombie but coded or something?
Why's everyone complaining on the graphics? Seriously, what did you expect? I'm actually surprised that treyarch made some (I can't deny that I saw a lot of COD-MW3 models) new assets, and that they didn't make another cold war game just so they could re-use the BO assets.
(05-02-2012, 14:25)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Why's everyone complaining on the graphics? Seriously, what did you expect? I'm actually surprised that treyarch made some (I can't deny that I saw a lot of COD-MW3 models) new assets, and that they didn't make another cold war game just so they could re-use the BO assets.

Agreed
i think it looks great for once something other than morden warfare, WII and cold war shit from cod im exited for once though it could fail completely Smile

*But will it include mod tools... hmmm...
Pages: 1 2