ItsMods

Full Version: Your goals for 2011?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, because it's almost 2011 I thought to post some of my goals for 2011:

1. Getting itsmods to the number 1 PC Modding community forum with a moddingdatabase when modtools came out and 5x as much members as now =)

2. Good notes on school
3. cmMOD beating trivve's promod.
4. Making a lot of mods for itsmods
5. Having a nice time with my friends.

What about you guys?
(12-30-2010, 20:11)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, because it's almost 2011 I thought to post some of my goals for 2011:

1. Getting itsmods to the number 1 PC Modding community forum with a moddingdatabase when modtools came out and 5x as much members as now =)

2. Good notes on school
3. cmMOD beating trivve's promod.
4. Making a lot of mods for itsmods
5. Having a nice time with my friends.

What about you guys?
1. It is easy
2. I dunno about u
3. It must be...This proved
(12-30-2010, 07:45)Bloopbloop Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:We want to inform you that this is not an official Promod release, or something supported by us.
Was it ever promoted like that?
Quote:Like many already know the promised Mod Tools for Black Ops havent been released yet. That means, in short, that you as a modder cant test, verify or compile the mods you create. You can however still write, or rip, the scripts (code) and then inject them into your system. This is generally done with a tool normaly used for injecting hacks, and in other words a bannable offence to the VAC rules.
Only brain dead fucks get banned....

I laughed when I read the post

4. It is not a problem, cuz u keep so much mod
5. Not sure about u

Making alistair stop saying bs.. Big Grin
Getting into my own pants.... Check
lol