ItsMods

Full Version: ArmA 2 - DayZ mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
New update Nyan Cat

Quote:HOTFIX : 17 JUNE 2012

Affected addons:
* dayz_code 1.7.1.1
* dayz_server (only for server admins)

Developer's Note:
* Performance issues were associated with loot cleanup not working. This has been fixed.
* Each time you start a new character, you will get the gender selection dialog.
* INFECTED AND LOOT RESPAWN IS STILL QUITE BUGGED. NEEDS ALOT OF WORK. BUT IT SHOULD BE MANAGEABLE NOW.

Changelog:
* [FIXED] Server item cleanup error (thanks Dwarden for identifying)
* [FIXED] Server weighted random object error (thanks Dwarden for identifying)
* [REVERT] 5 second delay for disconnecting (will need to wait till new method developed)
* [REVERT] Disabling of interior raycasting (will mean some buildings you will be invisible/can't be hit in for the moment as they don't have view LODs)
* [REVERT] Infected sight based on head not body direction (infected glace around alot, this meant that they had super view directions. Now locked at body direction)
* [FIXED] Area not checked for existing infected before spawning new ones ("blind faith" that it had not made a mistake didn't work)
* [FIXED] Crippling performance issues caused by loot items never being cleaned up (loot now cleaned up)
* [FIXED] Tent pitching (Who the hell codes tent location checks TWICE before pitching? Oh apparently I do)
* [NEW] Marakov spawn rate increased
* [NEW] Small chance Mararov ammo will spawn on an infected
* [FIXED] Converting magazines didn't work if you had MORE than one of that magazine type (now works as intended)
* [NEW] Tweaked audibility and visibility values for kneel walking
* [REVERT] Secret nerf of prone (you noticed)
* [NEW] Can select gender for each new character
* [FIXED] Toolboxes aren't spawning (classname error in loot table)
* [NEW] Small tweaks to AI zombie routines to improve performance
* [REVERT] New spawn timer mechanism (back to the old one for now
Weird shit happened yesterday. I was climbing up the elektro fire station stairs, when all of a sudden I saw a guy camping in the tower, out of a reaction I shot him. I didn't mean to though, I started screaming in voice chat 'I DIDNT MEAN TO IM SO SORRY' but he didn't respond. Then I went to the top of the tower, came back down again, and saw him just looking around weirdly. I asked him if he could here me, he still didn't answer. Then he just fell over and died all of a sudden, what the fuck.

Also,

Context:
Destiny had a fresh character and met some guy with a lot of good gear, which he befriended and lured him and his friend into a building where kyle was far away with a sniper ready to kill them

And, nice, for everyone playing 1.7.1.1: https://twitter.com/dayzdevteam/status/2...2586098690 "So ahh... seems to be a bug with food and bandage spawning. The bean wars are on. Food is rarest resource at the moment."

nice.
yea luckily my char was somewhere safe with a bag full of beans Smile

now playing this in 3x 24" led screens in eyefinity, and it completely gets you into the game, kinda scary at night though Big Grin
I had 11 akm mags, died while alt tAbbing. Nice
@Pozzuh NOOB LOL

New update... Nyan Cat

Quote: HOTFIX : 19 JUNE 2012

Affected addons:
* dayz_code 1.7.1.2
* dayz_weapons 1.3
* dayz_equip 1.3.1
* dayz_server (server admins only)

Developer's Note:
* YES: I know this hotfix has content in it. It was content that didn't make it into the last update, and some of the fixes are bundled with this content, so it was easier to release the content than try to remove it.
* Requires ArmA2 Beta.
* NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT: MELEE WEAPONS ARE QUITE UNDER POWERED CURRENTLY. THEY WILL BE ADJUSTED UPWARDS OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. EACH HAVE DIFFERENT DAMAGE VALUES.
* ALSO NOTE: Melee is just in testing. They may not stay, they are just being tested to see how they perform. They are missing their sound effects, and tweaking of effects also.

Changelog:
* [NEW] Tone Mapping to enhance nightlighting conditions
* [FIXED] Generic Loot not spawning (such as food etc...)
* [FIXED] Animals stand still and HURR DURRR (they now walk around)
* [FIXED] New blood values not being saved when a player eats (they do now)
* [FIXED] Duplicate players not being removed (should now be removed on login)
* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu)
* [NEW] Maximum animals increased
* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)
* [NEW] Double Barrelled shotgun sound
* [FIXED] Gender assignment broken (working correctly)
Gender assigment fixed? May I finally be female?
gotta try that when i get home tonight
Haha, I just started reading some threads on dayzmod.com

The staff over there is so butthurt and everyone not being 100% positivie about them (even when you're neutral) you get banned on their forums Big Grin

Also: DayZ staff member was also banned by BattlEye and BE confirmed there were some issues with false bans some days ago. rocket denies it.
OLOLOL.

tl;dr if you like to read butthurt shit, visit dayzmod.com

(06-19-2012, 14:21)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Gender assigment fixed? May I finally be female?

You can now chose a gender every time you spawn, I believe.
(06-19-2012, 15:17)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]if you like to read butthurt shit

http://encyclopediadramatica.se/

Ontopic: You can only pick it once AFAIK, I chose woman but got assigned as a man and now never can change again :\
EDIT: just read what @Pozzuh said, if that is true that would be nice
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21