ItsMods

Full Version: ArmA 2 - DayZ mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Namalsk seems pretty cool

"Survivor gamez" redo tonight btw.

[Image: f29121eb3024afe77d5bbe3f9f2cd9b4.png]
www.twitch.tv/event/survivorgamez
www.survivorgamez.com

I'm rooting for www.twitch.tv/psisyndicate and www.twich.tv/hybridpanda
Sounds like fun, but there is nobody from my favorite youtubers/dayz'ers on the list :S
1.7.3 is released. They seem to have finally fixed the long loading times.
To bad i didnt find this post a year ago...

for those of you that still plays the Dayz mod.

Dayz Origins is good, its on Taviana. nice base building features.
And dayz Epoch is even better, you can acctualy sell and buy shit. even better base building features.
I don't play Origins because the developers are dicks, they've done some bad things for the community in the past. Epoch is really good, I agree. If I want to play Taviana I just play the taviana.com verison on the Rapedungeon server.
Atleast now the game is mostly hacker free. in the start it was great, only hardcore Arma 2 players on, but in the middle of last year, every highly populated server was full of hackers.

To bad it isnt at its peak now.
I am playing at Origins, and idk about devs, but the gameplay is pretty nice
DAYZ ORIGINS
We've got a base of 7+ buildings, 5+ garages, 3+ tents, 6+ vehicles, 3+ helis (x+ because I am not sure about exact number). We are all armed and able to protect ourselves and possible visitors, got AA rocket launchers as well. Everybody who is interested - welcome. We can protect your stuff and help with your gameplay (fixing vehicles, finding gear). The only requirement - hero status minimum level 1.
Contact KA-TET clan member at 88.150.201.18:17802
if you like Origins, you should try out Epoch. played a bit on a server called WorldWarDayz,
World War DayZ - 178.32.53.114:2392

what makes it harder is that you gotta buy resources instead of finding them.
(08-12-2013, 10:28)CJGreenLabel Wrote: [ -> ]if you like Origins, you should try out Epoch. played a bit on a server called WorldWarDayz,
World War DayZ - 178.32.53.114:2392

what makes it harder is that you gotta buy resources instead of finding them.

I've checked it out and it looks very cool indeed with all that unique fetures (especially loved turning into a zombie) but I normally play as sniper and sniping in desert is really hard, especially due to the fact that small terrain parts like bushes and grass are not visible to a player far away so he will just see a green ghillie suit guy lying on sand. Which is not very stealthy, is it? Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21