ItsMods

Full Version: ArmA 2 - DayZ mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Epi pens are useless.
No idea, I just grabbed everything I could find in Elektro's hospital in an empty server -> there was a lot.

And IRL Epi-Pens are cool.

Besides for their actual use.
When your friend is unconscious you can revive him with epi pens.
HAHA MY FRIEND GOT ROADKILLED BY A BUS
I'm turning into a fucking bandit. It's my friend's fault.
I'm walking around elektro trying to find some weapons, I go into the school and see a guy. He's really nice to me, he points to a winchester on the top floor. I'm like thank you, you are a good person. But my friend screaming over skype is like KILL HIM KILL HIM, I really don't want to. Just a moment later a second guy walks in, the first guy gives him his side arm (Holy shit he's nice).
My friend wants me to kill both of them.
The second guy stops walking, I aim my winchester at his head, BAM, he's dead. (I'M SO SORRY). I start screaming SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO! IT WAS A MISCLICK !! For some reason, the guy still trusts me, when he stops moving I shoot him in the head to, oh god, I'm such a bad person.
But the story is not over.
About 5 minutes later, he apparently respawned and went into the city again, he also found a PDW (sort of UZI) already. I tell him "friendly", he recognizes my voice and starts shooting. He misses like a fucking moron, I kill him.

GOD I'M SO FUCKING SORRY. I DON'T WANT TO BE A BANDIT.
K, then let's Bandit together.
(06-22-2012, 22:36)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]K, then let's Bandit together.
Quote:[20.6.2012. 1:06:43] House: dajz any good?
[20.6.2012. 9:21:17] SuperNovaAO: no, it obviously sucks

Looks like someone is hooked Big Grin
Yes, but I went back to game-enhancing-mods.
(06-22-2012, 22:33)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm turning into a fucking bandit. It's my friend's fault.
I'm walking around elektro trying to find some weapons, I go into the school and see a guy. He's really nice to me, he points to a winchester on the top floor. I'm like thank you, you are a good person. But my friend screaming over skype is like KILL HIM KILL HIM, I really don't want to. Just a moment later a second guy walks in, the first guy gives him his side arm (Holy shit he's nice).
My friend wants me to kill both of them.
The second guy stops walking, I aim my winchester at his head, BAM, he's dead. (I'M SO SORRY). I start screaming SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO! IT WAS A MISCLICK !! For some reason, the guy still trusts me, when he stops moving I shoot him in the head to, oh god, I'm such a bad person.
But the story is not over.
About 5 minutes later, he apparently respawned and went into the city again, he also found a PDW (sort of UZI) already. I tell him "friendly", he recognizes my voice and starts shooting. He misses like a fucking moron, I kill him.

GOD I'M SO FUCKING SORRY. I DON'T WANT TO BE A BANDIT.

OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO BAD. YOU ARE A BANDIT. I HOPE YOU WILL DIE ! Troll
[Image: arma2_vehicles_civilian6.jpg]

Me and my friend found a broken truck. The engine was red and it had very little fuel, but luckily there was a fuel station nearby, we refilled it. Then we drove a small distance to an industrial area. We found engine parts, scrap metal, spare wheels, windscreen glasses and some more shit.
At this point we had like 3 fuel cans, all filled. We loaded all spare shit in the truck's inventory (IT'S INFINITE!!) and started driving. We're now somehwere near derp, and plan to raid it tomorrow.
We hid the truck somewhere, hopefully it's still there when we log on tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21