ItsMods

Full Version: I HATE YOU AZUMIKKEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
.////////.
Troll you remind me of Scripts18 and Ivankec
(04-28-2012, 14:10)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Troll you remind me of Scripts18 and Ivankec

I opened this topic only two write those two people's names. and number1 ofc.
@AZUMIKKEL and @SniperGirl are in Heart

@Pozzuh is in OMA
Quote:We DIDNT do a **** upgrade
Our mod NEVER existed before the contest

To replace (a hardware device) with one that provides better performance.

There was never a closed beta/ on invite beta or alpha or what ever omega shit you can image before the contest

1. To exchange a possession for one of greater value or quality; trade up.

While Im here do you know what existing means?

To be present under certain circumstances or in a specified place

Our mod never exist/ never was released/ never was in work/ never a part of his code existed before the contest and you guys are disqualifying us with THESE reasons? Whats wrong with you? Cant you read?

Yourself said Azu could put iAegle menu, yourself just accepted that he used older code, whats the fucking problem then? Hum? Can you give me a link to a *** post or thread or screenshot that show the map editor before the contest? I highly doubt because it NEVER existed before

And you know why Jariz said that? Because he knows you are corrupted by Azu, yea CORRUPTED , You guys take what he says with a so highly trust that he can cheat and it doesnt matter but if it comes from somebody else , even if we didnt, but even if you think so, what you are accusing us of, its what Azu does.

He knows we cant win against you guys, because you are only thinking 1 way, you never thought "they might have not cheated" no it was they cheated, they cheated
We didnt.

Azu got his reps by licking people's ass, its not because he have like 51 reps that they are all legits and that you can trust him, He is a strong head, he gets what he wants , he would go against any rules to get it

Good times
(04-28-2012, 14:29)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]@AZUMIKKEL and @SniperGirl are in Heart

@Pozzuh is in OMA

i would Rather Eat a Shit.
(04-28-2012, 14:10)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Troll you remind me of Scripts18 and Ivankec

Not really i'm just having Fun And Trolling Around Otherwise i dunno anything about coding so.....
(04-28-2012, 14:31)SniperGirl Wrote: [ -> ]

@Pozzuh is in OMA

Not really i'm just having Fun And Trolling Around Otherwise i dunno anything about coding so.....

True. You remind me of Scripts18 and Ivankec, except they actually know how to do something productive with their time.

@Pozzuh is in OMA

You call THAT trolling? When everyone is offending you (I will not even point to reason) it would be more mature not to reply with rage comments. And just "fuck them, I will do what I want" and not make many cry posts and threads :S
(04-28-2012, 16:42)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]

@Pozzuh is in OMA

You call THAT trolling? When everyone is offending you (I will not even point to reason) it would be more mature not to reply with rage comments. And just "fuck them, I will do what I want" and not make many cry posts and threads :S

Not to mention, she said she hates trolls several times.
then I lol'd.
Pages: 1 2 3 4