ItsMods

Full Version: Custom Classes Infected Dedicated Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

i'm trying to run my own dedicated server for the infected game mode. Any change someone helps me figuring out why my dsrs are "empty" ? I can't set the classes i want for :
  • the first infected
  • Other infected
  • Survivors
I followed the howto about going the "private Match" -> game options etc. But maybe i'm missing something.

Can someone help please?

Thanks
(04-23-2012, 23:46)vekexasia Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All,

i'm trying to run my own dedicated server for the infected game mode. Any change someone helps me figuring out why my dsrs are "empty" ? I can't set the classes i want for :
  • the first infected
  • Other infected
  • Survivors
I followed the howto about going the "private Match" -> game options etc. But maybe i'm missing something.

Can someone help please?

Thanks

you have to have a folder "admin" where your game is installed with all ta "DSRs" there's to change .......
(04-24-2012, 15:11)alegrete Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2012, 23:46)vekexasia Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All,

• the first infected
  • Other infected
  • Survivors

Can someone help please?

Thanks

you have to have a folder "admin" where your game is installed with all ta "DSRs" there's to change .......

Thanks for your kind reply. Can you tell me if there's an editor for the dsr files? Also some howtos would work.