ItsMods

Full Version: Breaking (Old) News!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This sounds funnyBig Grin
ProMod Admin Wrote:cmMOD released under the name Promod on the Tek-9 site.
cmMOD should be released on ITSMODS, right?

Original News:
ProMod Admin Wrote:I think most of you have read or seen the news about the Black Ops mod called cmMOD. A mod that offers the basic features from COD4, and first released under the name Promod on the Tek-9 site.
We want to inform you that this is not an official Promod release, or something supported by us. We also feel its important explaining how the mod works and why its not recommended to use.
Like many already know the promised Mod Tools for Black Ops havent been released yet. That means, in short, that you as a modder cant test, verify or compile the mods you create. You can however still write, or rip, the scripts (code) and then inject them into your system. This is generally done with a tool normaly used for injecting hacks, and in other words a bannable offence to the VAC rules.
We are however aware of that Black Ops really need a matchmod, but ask you to be careful with what you use until there is a legit mod released! Our work with Promod for Black Ops continues as planned and further information will be presented together within a near future.
Stay tuned!

And what our epic admin reply:
Eekhoorn Wrote:1. cmMOD is better than Promod you are gonna create or created
2. We are the first
3. Modloader is not a hack + nobody is banned yet, so it means treyarch doesnt ban for it.
4. You guys fail man, cuz you cant amake better one than us, it doesnt mean u have to say things that arent true.
Dont trust this bullshit site. Fakers gonna be Faked.
Peaceout, http://www.itsmods.com admins(makers of cmMOD).

http://www.codpromod.com/2010/12/importa...n/#more-89
Eekhoorn Wrote:1. cmMOD is better than Promod you are gonna create or created
2. We are the first
3. Modloader is not a hack + nobody is banned yet, so it means treyarch doesnt ban for it.
4. You guys fail man, cuz you cant amake better one than us, it doesnt mean u have to say things that arent true.
Dont trust this bullshit site. Fakers gonna be Faked.
Peaceout, http://www.itsmods.com admins(makers of cmMOD).

ohhhhhhhhhh i can make a better one lol but i just dont want to, why? i really added/fixed most of the main components Big Grin
Quote:We want to inform you that this is not an official Promod release, or something supported by us.
Was it ever promoted like that?
Quote:Like many already know the promised Mod Tools for Black Ops havent been released yet. That means, in short, that you as a modder cant test, verify or compile the mods you create. You can however still write, or rip, the scripts (code) and then inject them into your system. This is generally done with a tool normaly used for injecting hacks, and in other words a bannable offence to the VAC rules.
Only brain dead fucks get banned....

I laughed when I read the post
(12-30-2010, 07:45)Bloopbloop Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:We want to inform you that this is not an official Promod release, or something supported by us.
Was it ever promoted like that?
Quote:Like many already know the promised Mod Tools for Black Ops havent been released yet. That means, in short, that you as a modder cant test, verify or compile the mods you create. You can however still write, or rip, the scripts (code) and then inject them into your system. This is generally done with a tool normaly used for injecting hacks, and in other words a bannable offence to the VAC rules.
Only brain dead fucks get banned....

I laughed when I read the post
This is really a promotion...
Eekhoorn Wrote:Peaceout, http://www.itsmods.com admins(makers of cmMOD).

@Eekhoorn, you really need stop posting stuff like that with that name.
I already spoke to you about some comments you made from that YT account. Just stop it.
If you feel like rage, open notepad.exe
Type stuff
and turn of your computer.
^^Rage therapy
Or rage in our rage section... We made it for kids, but you may go there as well.
YAY! I love kiddies Big Grin
(01-02-2011, 05:39)Bloopbloop Wrote: [ -> ]YAY! I love kiddies Big Grin
LOL
Shouldn't u make a rage tutorial for kiddies xD

Guys what's the f*cking problem? Eekhoorn created a mod, called it Promod and now its changed to cmMOD, Problem solved. Who can't handle it, too bad. Nicely done Eekhoorn.
Pages: 1 2