ItsMods

Full Version: Probleem..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I play MW3 multiplayer . Then I can only play 1 round and when I go back to game list then the game crashes. This is contineu and so annoying in the past I didt not had this problem after a update from Steam..
This forum is English speaking, please post your problem in English language.
Updated
(04-23-2012, 13:37)TIGER-M@TE Wrote: [ -> ]When I play MW3 multiplayer . Then I can only play 1 round and when I go back to game list then the game crashes. This is contineu and so annoying in the past I didt not had this problem after a update from Steam..

Can you give some more details? Do you have legit game? Do you play on servers or in lobbies? Does it crashes after 1 round or only if you exit the lobby after 1 round?
(04-23-2012, 13:43)TIGER-M@TE Wrote: [ -> ]Updated

I play in lobbys
The game crash by it self if the round has Finnisht

I also have the game legit afcorse Smile

(04-23-2012, 13:53)TIGER-M@TE Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2012, 13:43)TIGER-M@TE Wrote: [ -> ]Updated

I play in lobbys
The game crash by it self if the round has Finnisht

I also have the game legit afcorse Smile

Hmm... I have never heard of such problem... Is your game modified in any way? Modified textures, configs, anything else?
No i only use hacks like:

Wininject: oshcodmw3.dll

MPGH Name faker

thats it. I already try to play withouth them buth also then after 1 round the game crashes..

Really annoying
Okay the first thing I want to advice is:
Open steam games library, select MW3 Multiplayer, right click on it (in the list of games), select properties. In properties window open tab LOCAL FILES and check hash (I do not know if it is right, my Steam is not in english :S )
delete system32 lol so troll lolol epic win azu

Ontopic so I don't get warned:
What G-Man said Troll
Go to your library. Then right click mw3 and choose properties. Then go to local files and select verify integrety of game cache. It will take some time but in the end everything should be fixed
Pages: 1 2