ItsMods

Full Version: BF3 Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Idk if you will like this idea or not but, well, I want to give it a try.

What do you guys think of renting our ItsMods server? Will be nice if we did. Well, if you are interested (@JariZ may change it if he dislikes something, senior moderator) you may post it here, so we can count how many slots we will need and see how many each of us will pay (I guess there will be no sponsoring Tongue ) Admin shall be elected by vote?

What do you think about this idea?
I like it.

I expect you'll be paying for it? Troll
seriously though;
BF3 servers are expensive, and you can't have a 20 slots server. 32 slots should be the minimum.
I'd be willing to pay 1 month (which is ~32 euro @ gameservers.com ) but that's pretty much where it ends for me
I can find server for less than 16$ for 16 slots. Official & ranked & legal. But I cannot pay it MYSELF, money problems now
32 slots will cost $31.68
Besides, this depends on how much people will like to take part in this... huh, server campaign
Probably nobody besides me
First of all I need a new video card. Otherwise I can't play BF3. Soo no offering by me xD
I will take part. Senior @JariZ . @surtek is going to buy BF3 soon and I guess he will join us either. Also I know that @iPaddie plays BF3 very often...
I saw @Pozzuh in BF3 ItsMods platoon, maybe he will take part..?
I am going to buy BF3 soon when d0h has BF3 limited edition for me which I can buy. There is only bf3 standard edition available at him now.
Great that you're going to buy it and stuff, but the real question here is; while you help paying the server?
(04-18-2012, 21:56)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Dj vu:
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-POLL...erver.html

Well there was no result, that's why I made new
Pages: 1 2 3