ItsMods

Full Version: fast_restart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all modders,

Could someone make .dll plugin for fast_restart.

Something like this:
using system.threading
public override void OnMapChange()
{
thread.Sleep(20000);
servercommand("fast_restart");
}

I dont know if that works, but what i would like to have is a fast_restart done on every map change after 20 sec.

Please as a PLUGIN not a SCRIPT
(04-17-2012, 21:59)tommytoy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all modders,

Something like this:
using system.threading
{
thread.Sleep(20000);
}

I dont know if that works, but what i would like to have is a fast_restart done on every map change after 20 sec.

Why would you want it on every map change?

There are a few plugin which will do a fast restart, one is the infected fast restart and it is currently built in to the "ingame rcon tool"
(04-17-2012, 22:21)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2012, 21:59)tommytoy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all modders,

Something like this:
using system.threading
{
thread.Sleep(20000);
}

Why would you want it on every map change?

There are a few plugin which will do a fast restart, one is the infected fast restart and it is currently built in to the "ingame rcon tool"

My server runs only FFA-TDM so Infected is not for me. with the Ingame RCON toll you have to do it manually.

I want it because I'm not always on the server and secondly on different maps they are different players.

That why I want it to do itself auto.....
That makes sense but I don't understand why you want it to fast_restart on every map change? It seems kind of useless, unless you are attempting to do something else?
(04-23-2012, 20:29)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]That makes sense but I don't understand why you want it to fast_restart on every map change? It seems kind of useless, unless you are attempting to do something else?

I'm using Promod's FilmTweak and wen a new player joins the server I have to do a fast_restart for him to see NOFOG effect and so on.....

On every map change that settles it...
if you want to be sure ALL players get into the restart, set it to 40 seconds

and dont use threadpools. MW3 hates them Smile
use addonframe (runs 4 times per second)