ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie Booster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I am not sure if you have noticed but most infected servers give the zombies juiced as a death streak, or revenge, or maybe even last stand. These might help them out a little bit, but not very much.

My idea is to give a struggling zombie like a throwing knife or smoke grenade after a certain number of deaths. Sure they might die on purpose just to get a throwing knife, but that would be stupid because they would just be giving the survivors a moab
Shouldn't be hard to make. However you'll need to think of a good solution. Giving everyone a tactical knife isn't a good solution. You should give infected tactical knifes till there are about 3 infected. After that it is easier for the infected to win.

You can change the amount and play around with it to know which amount is a very balanced one.
Hmmmm....well I am NOT a plugin maker so I have no idea how to do this...
Personally what I do is just give the first zombie a small advantage, usually a pistol or a RPG. Then after another user gets infected he goes to the normal knife.
(04-17-2012, 18:58)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Personally what I do is just give the first zombie a small advantage, usually a pistol or a RPG. Then after another user gets infected he goes to the normal knife.

I agree. After 2-3 infected it's easy to win for infected if they work as a team.
I do that too, but sometimes the 2nd zombie will leave...
(04-17-2012, 19:24)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]I do that too, but sometimes the 2nd zombie will leave...

Unfortunately that is just the way some people are :/

Your best bet is to use what I suggested above and when/if the user comes back ban/tempban him.