ItsMods

Full Version: Can't connect anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i press play or servers it tries to connect, but then it fails and i get that callofduty.com/mw3/status orso message. I already used verify integrety of game cache and that also wouldn't work. It's for 3/4 weeks already. Please help.
(04-15-2012, 21:41)CVD Wrote: [ -> ]When i press play or servers it tries to connect, but then it fails and i get that callofduty.com/mw3/status orso message. I already used verify integrety of game cache and that also wouldn't work. It's for 3/4 weeks already. Please help.
Blocked ports maybe? Did you get a new modem lately?
(04-16-2012, 15:44)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2012, 21:41)CVD Wrote: [ -> ]When i press play or servers it tries to connect, but then it fails and i get that callofduty.com/mw3/status orso message. I already used verify integrety of game cache and that also wouldn't work. It's for 3/4 weeks already. Please help.
Blocked ports maybe? Did you get a new modem lately?

nope same modem
see ure status maybe ure banned like mee :p
or then it is gonna fix automatically, it usually fix for the mostly with in 10 days or a week
nope I'm not banned
Why do you ask for help here? We are not the special team who knows all possible problems...
Ask official MW3 support. See their forums or call them. I think every country has its own MW3 support telephone number on the back side of DVD box with game (in the bottom)
Connecting will be available in upcoming DLC.
it fixs with the time so stop wasting ure time trying to fix this. and agree with G-man this is not activisions support center .