ItsMods

Full Version: Weapon Store menu, Cash/bounty,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Grinhello AllBig Grin

Im making a zombie mod and i need a few things to finish it
i need: a Store menu where you can buy items such as: Health Boost, Barrier, Weapons like sp or imported, traps(claymores etc.), and other stuff needed in a zombie mod and a zombie show for like new claws, ability to break barriors, etc stuff for zombies and chas or money/bounty stuff to buy stuff with in shop that u make by killing zombies and stuff

Any help???UndecidedHuh

ThanksHeartBlushBlushHeartRolleyesShyWinkBig Grin
So you want people to post all the codes you need and you just put them together to the GSC and call it your mod?
Also, even if you want it, you can download some zombie mod and see its GSC so you can at least find these code YOURSELF. You may customize them as you wish and TA DA DAM, that's what you need. Since of all it is already created by someone, you can easily find it in any existing z_mod.
You can look in the source code of my AI Survival mod, you'll find a store there with a proper menu. But put in some credits please. Smile
(04-15-2012, 09:59)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]So you want people to post all the codes you need and you just put them together to the GSC and call it your mod?
Also, even if you want it, you can download some zombie mod and see its GSC so you can at least find these code YOURSELF. You may customize them as you wish and TA DA DAM, that's what you need. Since of all it is already created by someone, you can easily find it in any existing z_mod.

i never said i was gonna take all the credit, i never said i didnt look i spent a week trying to find it but i havnt found them, the only way i could get it was to spend 8 bucks on the mod just for the one little code so i didnt want to waste $8 for a code, and i ALWAYS give credit to the people who helped me so dont think i wouldnt Confused