ItsMods

Full Version: 6 Dubstep songs that i made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
not really what i like, kinda too slow for me.
(04-08-2012, 16:38)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]not really what i like, kinda too slow for me.

ok ..
amm what u think about the Drum and bass ?
The last..
take a look at this guy, he is not professional at all, VERY unpopular, but I like his music very much
(04-08-2012, 16:49)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]take a look at this guy, he is not professional at all, VERY unpopular, but I like his music very much

nice...
what u offer me to do with my music ?
Nothing, I really think that it should be YOUR decision. There is always someone who dislikes some kind of music, thi sis personal preference. If you asked "How would you like it more" I would have said that I'd rather make it faster, not as fast as drum'n'bass, but add some action. I am not a composer, can't say what I'd improve exactly, but I can say that I'd make it faster a bit.
(04-08-2012, 20:58)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing, I really think that it should be YOUR decision. There is always someone who dislikes some kind of music, thi sis personal preference. If you asked "How would you like it more" I would have said that I'd rather make it faster, not as fast as drum'n'bass, but add some action. I am not a composer, can't say what I'd improve exactly, but I can say that I'd make it faster a bit.

thank u Bro i ap appraisate your comment !
u helped
Your songs are something in the middle, but I recommend put work into a single song and not release 10 songs but bad, you know what im saying?
(04-09-2012, 01:40)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]Your songs are something in the middle, but I recommend put work into a single song and not release 10 songs but bad, you know what im saying?

amm what u mean can u explain ?
My Last song benn Realseted
Pages: 1 2 3