ItsMods

Full Version: Shop system for Infected gametype
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(12-19-2012, 14:07)SaviouR9966 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem: After I restart the server, all points earned by the players and my are reset on zero. Help me.

We all have this, it's because it runs on the server memory (If I'm right)
So when you close the process, the points are gone.
I'll make point saving into files.
It will create one file or 21390123 files.
Easy system, just update files when player earned points, and load them when spawned.
Do somebody need that?
(12-19-2012, 16:44)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]I'll make point saving into files.
Easy system, just update files when player earned points, and load them when spawned.
Do somebody need that?

Ye I would love to see that but if you do it please release the source code because I added other stuff to the plugin like HUD.
(12-19-2012, 16:44)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]I'll make point saving into files.
Do somebody need that?

Yes I would love that too Smile
so I can wait for an update?
"Warning 1 The discrepancy between the processor architecture of the project "MSIL", the construction of which is performed by the processor architecture and reference "addon", "x86". This discrepancy can lead to run-time errors. Try to change the target processor architecture for the project by using Configuration Manager to match processor architecture for the project, and links, or use the links from the dependence on the processor architecture, the appropriate target processor architecture project. ClassLibrary15". In C# i need help.
*mumbles something about changing your release settings to x86*
have a problem: After I restart the server, all points earned by the players and my are reset on zero. somebody help me?
(12-23-2012, 11:07)SaviouR9966 Wrote: [ -> ]have a problem: After I restart the server, all points earned by the players and my are reset on zero. somebody help me?
is there anyone somebody help me?
(12-24-2012, 19:41)SaviouR9966 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2012, 11:07)SaviouR9966 Wrote: [ -> ]have a problem: After I restart the server, all points earned by the players and my are reset on zero. somebody help me?
is there anyone somebody help me?

Did you read my post?
The points are on server memory not on a database -.-
That means you can't safe the points.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13